Information That We Collect From You
We collect information about you:
- when you register with us, submit an enquiry, request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address); and
- from your usage of the Site and any other information you post on the Site, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
Use Of Your Information
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
- to contact you in order to send you details of our services which may be of interest to you;
- for all other purposes within our organisation to enable the proper performance of our operations and business; and
- to contact you for your views on our products and services.
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax, SMS, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
General Disclosure Of Your Information
If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
A cookie is a piece of software that attaches to the hard drive of your computer and remembers information about the configuration of your computer. We use this information to track your movements through our Site, to find out how it is being used, to assess its usefulness and to prevent fraud. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. For further information on how to do this, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Third Party Websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your email address and other contact details.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records, require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information and may at any time opt out of any marketing communications from us.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please contact us.